Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nothing's better than a grilled burger!

Tonight, I grilled burgers, and they came out awesome!

I didn't write yesterday because there wasn't much to write on. We're still waiting on that call from GSU saying that he got the job and that we're moving. I'm not a fan of being in limbo.

Victoria was sent home yesterday because they said she had lice still. HELLO???? SHE HAS NO HAIR!!! So, naturally, I think they're a little irritating. I'm seriously considering taking her out of daycare. My only concern there is that she won't get to interact with kids her age like she does there. That, and she loves it. But, we don't qualify for the scholarship that she's been on since April because I don't work. While I was pregnant, that was fine, but now apparently that's a problem. So, instead of it being 35 a week, it's now gonna be 85 if we take her the same amount of time. And unfortunately, Shane doesn't crap out gold bricks.

Dylan is getting better every day. Today, he was really active. So, I was given socks with rattles on the feet to put on him. It serves as a very amusing alarm. At the hospital, they said he's 10.5 lbs. So, he's gained only 3 lbs in the time since he's been born? Is that normal? I mean, he eats normally.

Anyway, it's off to bed for this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment