Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dylan and I are home!

We got released around noon today from the hospital. Seriously, they came and told me I could call Shane to come get us, and within 5 minutes, most of the room was packed. Of course, there were things I couldn't put away til he got there, but that happens. Anyway, so we left there and went straight to Candi's, which is practically a second home. That, and she was great and watched Victoria while Dylan was in the hospital and Shane was working. Honestly, I don't know what I would do without that woman. Which is one reason I'm scared to go to Georgia. I know, it's a little silly, but she's the closest thing to a mother figure I've ever had, and I'm not sure I'm ready to let that go. =(   On to happier thoughts.. When we were on our way back from the Q, where we met up with my Tia Sylvia and Tio Ken, Victoria started saying "I see you". It was both adorable and creepy. I mean, where is my little girl learning to say all these words? Just a few months ago, she had a 10-15 word vocabulary. Now, she's talking in sentences! Oh, and she also says "shoe". It's funny! Then, we came home, and nothing real exciting is going on. But, Dylan is sleeping like an angel, and Victoria went to bed good tonight. She's starting to do better about bedtime. Now, if we could get her to go to bed good for someone other than Daddy, we'd be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment