Saturday, August 28, 2010

First time blogger.

I keep seeing people posting these blogs, so I thought I'd give it a shot. If people read it, great. If not, then it'll be something to get my thoughts out.

Dylan and I have been at the hospital since Thursday. He had a fever of 103, and so they admitted him. If he goes through tonight without having any fevers, then we go home tomrrow! <3

Victoria has been with Candi since Thursday after daycare. Poor girl has had a rough week. First with catching lice at school and having to shave her head (will post pics of that once I learn how), and then not seeing me for a few days, we gotta do something special with her.

Shane has been waiting on a job in Statesboro. He also just started another job here. So, we'll see how that pans out. Been praying about how this is supposed to work out. Anyway, he has a phone interview on Monday or Tuesday. But, we have a great feeling about this. That, and I know MIL is really wanting us out there so she can be part of her grandbabies lives.

And me, not much exciting is going on except for keeping my little family together and safe. Sometimes, I get frusterated with what life hands us, but I wouldn't trade much of it in. Like I've said, I'm very blessed with the family I have. I'm nervous and excited at the same time about the possibility of moving to Statesboro. Also, if I want to be completely honest, I'm a bit scared too. What if I don't fit in? What if we're moving to escape things instead of that being where we need to be? But, I've gotta think of the kids, and how good it'll be for them. I mean, a lot of my family has shut us out and made us feel unwelcome. So, Yuma being a small town, that makes it very uncomfortable for me. I'm tired of feeling bad for stuff I shouldn't feel bad about and paying for my mother's mistakes. Yes, I look a lot like her, but I'm NOT her.

That's it for now. I'll probably write more once Dylan and I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment